Your Dream Spring Ski Getaway
Enter to win a spring skiing getaway and experience some of the best of Jackson Hole. We’re partnering with a few of our friends to give away:
- Two-night stay at The Cloudveil
- Two 1-day lift tickets to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Half-Day Wildlife Safari with Jackson Hole EcoTour for two
- Dinner for two at The Bistro Jackson Hole
- $200 gift card to MADE
The winner will be notified via direct message on March 9, 2022 and can only redeem the prize between March 10 – April 10, 2022 and February 1 – April 10, 2023 (or whenever Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s 2023 season ends). You may enter as many times as you would like. Subject to availability; other restrictions may apply. Full terms & conditions below.
Cloudveil Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at thecloudveil.com/giveaway and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Cloudveil, The Bistro, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, MADE, Jackson Hole Eco Tours, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Cloudveil as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 2, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. MST and ending March 8, 2022 All online entries must be received by March 8, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at thecloudveil.com/giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Cloudveil. You must provide the information requested. You may enter as many times as you would like by tagging different friends in the comments.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive from The Cloudveil: Complimentary two (2) night stay at The Cloudveil in upgraded accommodations based on availability, dinner for two (2) at The Bistro from Fine Dining Restaurant Group, one (1) day of lift tickets for two (2) people at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort), and one (1) half-day wildlife adventure with Jackson Hole EcoTours, and a $200 gift card to MADE. Transportation to and from The Cloudveil is not included. The prize may be redeemed between March 10, 2022 through April 10, 2022 and February 1, 2023 through April 10, 2023 (or whenever Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s 2023 season ends). Other restrictions, including blackout dates, may apply. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Cloudveil, The Bistro, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and MADE. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Cloudveil’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Cloudveil to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing. Winner will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram on March 9, 2022 by @thecloudveil following selection of Winner. The Cloudveil shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT The Cloudveil’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Cloudveil, anyone acting on behalf of The Cloudveil, and The Cloudveil’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: The Cloudveil reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Cloudveil’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Cloudveil may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Cloudveil. The Cloudveil reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Cloudveil has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Cloudveil reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Cloudveil, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Jackson Hole EcoTours, MADE and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF WYOMING, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wyoming having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PO Box 4955, Jackson, WY 83001
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Cloudveil, 112 CENTER ST JACKSON, WY 83001.
- The Campaign hosted by The Cloudveil is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering your information at thecloudveil.com/giveaway, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.