Bluebird skies, fresh mountain air and the promise of adventure greet you on sunny summer days in Jackson Hole. Experience the natural beauty and transformative magic of our valley with an itinerary designed to make the most of your weekend getaway.
- Arrive into Jackson and check in at The Cloudveil, where valet will take care of your parking while you settle into your room.
- Once freshened up, make your way out of the hotel and find yourself on Town Square – the centerpiece of downtown Jackson Hole. Take a stroll along a pop into local shops, galleries, and visit the iconic antler arches. A short walk off Town Square, stop by Bin 22 for a glass of wine or, local favorite, Roadhouse Brewing for a beer.
- Snake River Grill is an idyllic dinner locale for your first evening in Jackson. A fine, New American dining experience, “SRG” – as it’s known locally – has been an icon in the Jackson culinary scene for over 25 years. Cozy log cabin meets refined Western retreat, serving fresh, uniquely crafted cuisine, expertly paired with over 300 wines.
- If you’re not quite ready to turn in, walk over to the lauded Million Dollar Cowboy Bar for a post-dinner drink, music, and traditional western fun, or enjoy an aperitif next door at Local.
- Enjoy fresh coffee and breakfast from favorite local café Persephone Bakery before heading out for a day in Grand Teton National Park. If you want to pack a picnic lunch for the day, stop by Creekside Market on your way out of town for a freshmade deli sandwich and snacks
- Head north out of Jackson on the 191, past the Jackson Hole Airport and turn right on Antelope Flats Road to the T.A. Moulton Barn – an iconic barn in the foreground of many Grand Teton shots.
- Continue on toward Moran, keeping your eyes open to spot bison on the local ranches. Once at Moran, turn left and make your way into Grand Teton National Park. Drive north to Colter Bay Village at Jackson Lake, where you can choose to get out on the water or enjoy the view from the shoreline.
- Making your way back south, you’ll want to turn right on Teton Park road which hugs the lake back toward Jenny Lake. This is another beautiful, popular spot for sightseeing and hiking. If you’re up for it, take the Jenny Lake Loop trail and enjoy the scenery and a picnic.
- Continue on back toward Moose, then turn right onto Moose-Wilson road. This is a great stretch of road that is well-known for active wildlife sightings so be on the lookout. As you make your way towards Teton Village, keep your eyes on the marshland to the left – this is moose territory.
- Once back to civilization, turn right into Teton Village and take a stroll around. If you’re up for it, take the Bridger Gondola up to the top and enjoy a cocktail and appetizer on The Deck – overlooking the Jackson Hole valley.
- After a long day exploring, head back to the town of Jackson to freshen up in your room. Make the short trek to dinner at The Bistro, The Cloudveil’s French-influenced, bistro-style restaurant. Helmed by Gavin Fine, the mastermind restaurateur behind several award-winning eateries around Jackson, our convivial gathering place boasts an extensive raw bar, elevated cocktail program and casual yet refined atmosphere.
- After sleeping in and waking up slow, take a stroll over to Café Genevieve – an awarded breakfast and brunch eatery nestled in a historic log cabin on Town Square. Popular with locals and visitors alike, this southern-style café serves up inspired home cooked classics such as biscuits & cajun gravy and fried chicken & waffles. Enjoy the weather and the views with a table on the patio.
- Short on time? Stop by Cowboy Coffee for a coffee and a bite to go.
- Post leisurely breakfast and check-out, enjoy a scenic drive out of Jackson. No matter which direction you go, enjoy those final mountain views and high-altitude beauty.