A Word From Our General Manager
Just like you, we are closely monitoring developments regarding COVID-19. Our updated policies and procedures follow recommendations from the CDC and the Teton County Health Department. We want to ensure that you are confident in our approach to your health & safety and that we are taking this seriously and have your well-being at heart. The information below details the actions we are taking at our hotel. If you have any questions or would like further clarification on any items below, please call us at (307) 699-6100.
Please help us keep our community safe by being socially responsible and adhering to recommendations and guidelines provided by the CDC, state and local health officials. We look forward to welcoming you safely to Jackson Hole soon!
Regional Vice President and General Manager
We take standards for cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps we are taking include:
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
- We use cleaning products and protocols which are certified effective against viruses.
- CDC guidelines have been implemented and EPA approved sanitation products are being used throughout hotel.
- Cleaning checklists have been enhanced to allow for additional sanitization procedures.
- We use EPA sterilizers and disinfectants in all rooms.
• After guests depart and before the next guest arrives, full sanitization of room takes place with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
• All bedding and towels are changed after a guest check’s out and laundered with an EPA approved process.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, door handles and public bathrooms.
- Deep cleaning of lobby takes place throughout the day.
- PPE stations, including hand sanitizer available for all guests.
Back of House – the spaces where employees work “behind the scenes” –
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and are focusing on high-touch areas like employee entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
The safety of our guests, employees and our community are our #1 priority. Here are the steps we are taking to protect you during your visit to Jackson Hole.
Employee Health, Safety and Knowledge: our employees, and their own health, safety, and knowledge, are essential. Here are some ways we are supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It is important for their health and that of our guests.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): All employees will be provided with PPE and receive training on the proper use of the equipment.
- Symptom & Temperature Testing: Employees will be checked for symptoms and temperature taken prior to each of their shifts and required to stay home if they feel ill.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, our employees are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Guest Safety: we have the following changes to our operating procedures to ensure we are careful and keep you safe during your stay:
We will reduce the amount of physical interaction with our front desk team.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our Front Desk
- During check in and check out, we will adhere to proper social distancing between households.
- Upon arrival – room keys will be coded, sanitized, and delivered safely.
- During departure – room keys can be left in room. Guests may contact the front desk to notify of departure without having to enter the lobby.
- Our team will continue to provide guidance and assistance about Jackson Hole and how best to enjoy this amazing part of the country. This can be done by calling our front desk.
Modifications to our Food & Beverage offerings have been made.
- The Bistro are open and adhering to all county and state guidelines.
- We have implemented and will be practicing safe social distancing protocols.
- Tables and booths are sterilized after each guest.
- Staff will be masked and gloved at all times.
- All our staff will be pre-screened daily for symptoms.
We are committed to stay connected with our guests throughout their journey. Prior to arrival, you will receive communication from us to keep you updated on any changes to state or local regulations that may impact your visit to Jackson Hole. During your stay, our team will keep in contact with you to make sure you are comfortable and enjoying you visit. Do not hesitate to reach out to our team if we can be of assistance in any way.